Too Late for Love Sunglasses
Changes from Tortoise to Purple with Sunlight
- Lifetime Guarantee against loss, theft or damage
- SPECTRA™ lenses provide high-contrast viewing, enriching the world and producing a stunning visual performance
- Brown PolarizedPro™ lenses provide brighter views, enhances contrast and depth perception
- Durable frames are impact-resistant and lightweight
- Comes with soft case to protect sunglasses everywhere you go
These will be your favorite and last pair of sunglasses you own. Too Late for Love's design and color are fashion-forward, changing from tortoise to purple with sun exposure. Step outside wearing these lightweight shades and wow everyone with the color-changing frames. These SPECTRA™ and PolarizedPro™ sunglasses not only shield the sun’s harmful rays, providing 100% UVA/UVB protection, but also reduce brightness and provide high-contrast viewing. Don’t worry if they get damaged or lost by accident or theft. Our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee always has you covered.
Polarized Lenses make a Difference
With Polarized Pro™ lenses that feature UVA/UVB protection, Solize™ sunglasses provide a clearer image with less glare. These scratch-resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses are built to last.
Polarized Pro™ Lens
Experience Del Sol Color Change
Much like a flower that blooms when exposed to sunlight, Del Sol's products change colors in the sun using their proprietary Spectrachrome® technology.
Spectrachrome® molecules in the products shift to colors visible to the human eye when exposed to UV sunlight.
Del Sol's Spectrachrome® formula for color change was developed from a concept originally researched by NASA for use in space.