Changes from Baby Pink to Magenta with Sunlight
- Glitter finish, adding sparkle on top of a solid color base coat
- 5-Free: No harmful toxins added
- Never tested on animals
- Round bottle and cap, maximizing ease of brushing
- Easy-to-read label to see indoor and outdoor colors
- Lifetime Color-Change Guarantee
- Top coat OK to use
- Colors may slightly vary due to monitor settings
Barely There color-changing nail polish astonishes when exposed to the sun. It begins as a baby pink polish with silver glitter, but quickly changes to a beautiful magenta with glitter when outdoors. Barely There won’t just catch the attention of everybody, it’s safe too — being 5-Free and never tested on animals.
Experience Del Sol Color Change
Much like a flower that blooms when exposed to sunlight, Del Sol's products change colors in the sun using their proprietary Spectrachrome® technology.
Spectrachrome® molecules in the products shift to colors visible to the human eye when exposed to UV sunlight.
Del Sol's Spectrachrome® formula for color change was developed from a concept originally researched by NASA for use in space.