Spring colors and fragrances are definitely in the air and, since tulips, daffodils, and lilacs are blooming everywhere, and we’re kind of stuck at home, we wanted to create a spring floral nail polish design that complements your spring outfits, matches the spring weather outside, and gives you something fun to occupy your time.
Thanks to Del Sol’s unique polishes that change color with sunlight, you can always count on two looks, two colors, and two attitudes in every single bottle of polish.
The floral design in this tutorial uses Del Sol’s Sky’s the Limit polish (changes from mint to lavender with sunlight), Del Sol’s Top and Base Coats, a black polish and a yellow polish. Follow these simple steps to give you the best manicure under the sun:
- Start with a coat of Del Sol’s clear base coat to protect your nails.
- Then, do a couple coats of a yellow polish. Let that dry completely.
- Next, use a dotting tool and Del Sol’s Sky’s the Limit polish to make small flowers by grouping five small dots together.
- Then, use a smaller dotting tool and the black polish to make three small dots in the center of each flower.
- Then, finish it all off with Del Sol’s top coat to give your design further protection and shine.
It only takes a few minutes to create this look on your nails. Both the inside and outside designs are stylish, and watching it change right on your fingers or toes in sunlight never gets old. Invite your friends and family to join in.
We guarantee this springtime design and polish will become a favorite in your color-change collection.