The health and safety of our customers and employees are always our number-one priority, and our thoughts are with those impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Since it first surfaced, our teams have been monitoring the situation closely and taking every precaution to keep our customers, associates, and communities safe – planning for the worst and hoping for the best.
Del Sol stores, distribution centers, and corporate headquarters are following the guidance of the World Health Organization, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our midst. We monitor their advisories daily and are responding in kind, taking responsible measures throughout our business, and applying hand sanitizer in equal proportion to common sense.
Many of our retail stores remain open, and www.delsol.com is always up and running, ready to bring sunshine and color to your life, changing the gloom and doom to hope and laughter.
We’re following recommended health practices that allow you to enjoy your online and store shopping experience in the following areas:
- We’re monitoring all open Del Sol stores to ensure they’re stocked with appropriate cleaning supplies.
- We ask anyone with a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath to delay their visit until they feel better. This is good to do at any time.
- We’re practicing safe social spacing, leaving at least six feet between you and other people.
- We are keeping hands to ourselves, limiting the ways we might come in physical contact with one another, recommending the “wink and wave” greeting until the next time you visit.
- We’re increasing the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts across stores and distribution centers, especially in highly trafficked areas.
- Product demonstration samples and hands-on displays are now offered and available upon request, rather than being self-service.
Spreading sunshine and optimism is what we do – that’s what Del Sol is all about. Thanks for all you’re doing, wherever that may be, to bring sunshine and hope to so many in need at this time.
Our store sales associates and Customer Support Teams are here to help as well, and our business continues to serve customers and fill orders as we always do.
Ever since Del Sol first began spreading its rays of sunshine in 1994, we’ve faced many challenges and weathered many storms, and we know that by pulling together we’ll get through this time, too. We look forward to serving you now and in the future, and wish continued health and safety for you and your family.
With Much Appreciation,
The Del Sol Team